Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, April 9, 2012

John + Amy | Engaged

Guys.  Seriously.  So excited right now.

John and Amy are getting married!!!  I've known John for about six years now (Boomer Sooner) and he is one of my most precious friends.  When Amy's name started coming up more regularly, we all knew that something special was going on!!  When I was able to meet her, I knew--match made in heaven (I don't say that lightly)!  I am so excited that these two get to experience marriage together.

We went out to the Arboretum and battled crowds and weddings (I think we counted four or five!) and salmon colored pants (again, I think we counted five or six!) and had the afternoon to focus on the two of them and their sweet love for each other.  Sigh.  So cute.

Also, check out the last few photos--they decided that instead of using a vintage bike, like many have done (and so well, I might add!), they would use John's triathlon bike.  Can I get a YES!?!




















xoxo Bec

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love them...and Amy and John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job capturing their personalities as well as their adorable faces! These are lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete