Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Half Orange Photography | Workshop

Sometimes (when I remember to be a good teacher) I tell my students to put away what they've written, and we don't get it back out for a few weeks.  Then, when the time is right (or when I remember, haha), we get their work back out and deal with it with refreshed eyes.

That's exactly what I did today with my photographs from Half Orange Photography's Winter Workshop!  When I got home from the (spectacular, inspiring, refreshing) workshop in January, I immediately sat down and edited my favorites.  Then I saved them and walked away.  Not because I have spectacular patience and self-control, but because I had to!  Katie and Stancy asked all of us to wait to publish until they had a fair go at getting the shoot published on a blog.  Success!  Anyhow, I had the day off of school today, so I decided to get my photos out for publishing.

Then I completely reedited all of them.



Refreshing.

Here you go!

















In my humble opinion, any photographer looking for wisdom and a cool dose of refreshing laughter should keep their eye on Half Orange's website, because this workshop is for you.

Thank you to Stancy and Katie for a wonderful experience, with the help of Lauren of For Lovely EventsStems of Dallas, and Stringer Productions.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment