Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ryan, Lindsay, and Alivia | Family | BE Thankful

Lindsay, Ryan, and Alivia won the BE Thankful contest back around Thanksgiving, and boy howdy let me tell you--it was a doozy trying to fight the weather, stomach bugs, and busy schedules to get these photos taken--but all involved are pretty stubborn, and in the end, we worked it out!  I'd say it was well worth it!  Please enjoy these sweet peas.  Interspersed are Lindsay's words when she wrote to me in November.




I am thankful for so many things in my life....God, my amazing family, the unbelievable man God blessed me with as the father of my child, my education and freedom, but the newest edition to my life is my baby girl!  







Words can't describe how thankful I am that God gave me Alivia! I went from thinking I may not be able to have children to being surprised that I received the most precious gift of all. 




She has really opened my eyes to a new world. As all new mommies know, it's not easy...but it gets better each and everyday! 






I now realize what I am here for and that no matter how bad things may get, it can't be that bad with what we have been given. 






She's by far the best thing that's happened to me and for that I'm truly thankful!





"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside!"








Loved spending the afternoon with you guys!!
xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment