Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Morgan + Courtney

These photos were actually taken today.  I'm a bit of an eager beaver when it comes to posting photos of those I lovelovelove--and I certainly lovelovelove this couple!

Courtney and I cheered together in high school, lived together in college, and she was most definitely a bridesmaid in my wedding!  She's one of my dearest friends, and I am so glad she found such a wonderful man in Morgan.  To say that I'm excited and prayerful for the future of these two is an understatement.  So, here you go--from bluebonnets to light sabers, here's the cutest couple in the world!


















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment