Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sibling Day

According to many friends on my Facebook feed as well as a quick Google search, today is Sibling Day.  I can ignore a lot of special "days" during the year, but this one seems too great to pass up.

Kyle-- the most trusting and confidence-building brother I've ever met, out of all the big brothers in the world.  Brilliant.

Jenny-- incredible intelligence and wisdom beyond her years, along with a healthy dose of silly.  My voice of reason.

Rose-- a fighter, a poet, with her I never know what I'm going to get--and that's a wonderful way to live.  Always miss you.

Melissa-- genuinely hard to accurately describe.  Her sense of humor and reality are both a joy.  So is her style and tenacity.

Arturo-- a seeker of justice! My favorite thing is watching him sit in Dad's lap.  There's no blood between the two but the connection is irrevocable.

Samantha-- the longer I know her, the more hilarious she turns out to be!  A natural beauty.  She'll see it one day.

Anthony-- the crowd's favorite, who lets down his guard now and then to show his soft underbelly.  He's a good one.

Sandi-- wife to my brother, a sense of calm to his occasional artistic storm.  Great joy to our family.

Tiffany-- sister to my husband.  Family glue, an incredible mother, and most important (to me!), an honest and loving friend.


When did I become so blessed?

xoxo Bec

1 comment:

  1. Somehow in my frequent visits here, I missed this post until now! You're so sweet. And incredibly talented at describing people.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete