Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hunter and Haley

It was hot, I was late, and we were kinda in a hurry...and these two were such champs!  None of those problems affected how goshdarncute this sister-and-brother pair is.  Both are making their victory laps on my blog--and I'd say it turned out pretty well.  :)


First of all...Miss Haley...SMOKIN'!!!  I'm not sure she was completely aware that I was already clicking at this point.  All natural.


The three of us talked about how we needed to be careful to not pose them too awkwardly--the whole brother-sister thing didn't need to look like engagement photos, you know?  Anyways...I think we avoided "romantic" pretty well, haha!










So cute.  Happy Father's Day to Mark, Haley and Hunter's absolutely fabulous dad!!

xoxo Bec

1 comment:

  1. Haha, super cute photos!! Great job in making them look like siblings and not something that would end up on "Awkward Family Photos" ;) I love her pink top!

    ReplyDelete