Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pfeiffer Family

My still-slightly-puffy self made it out to the lake this morning in time to catch up with this beautiful new family!!  Kris and Megan got married last summer, and Keri just made her appearance a few months ago--whatacutiepants.  Anyhow, this is a special family to lots of people, but here's why I love them so much-- Kris grew up with my sister, and we all went to the same church.  Megan grew up with her three sisters across the lake from us, and we had plenty of swim parties, and she struck me out in softball  more than a couple times!  Bonus:  Kris is a Marine.  This is a selfless and wonderful young family!!

Enjoy!!


 














xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment