Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Plug-- Kelly Moore Bags!!




I've been shopping around for a new camera bag, and I've definitely found the designer I want to buy from!  Kelly Moore Bags are absolutely stunning, practical and functional, and come highly recommended.  Now I just have to decide which model I want...eek!!  I'm down to the Classic and the Mimi bag.  Ahh, what to choose, what to choose!!  Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion; I welcome it!!

Also, if you're looking to get yourself a pretty new bag, please use this link when shopping and buying-- help a girl out!!

xoxo Bec

(photo from Kelly's site)

1 comment:

  1. Beccers if you haven't already bought a bag I vote the Mimi bag! It looks more spacious!!! Ps. Hope you are doing wonderful!
    ><>Tina

    ReplyDelete