Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shannon and Haley

I'm not sure I can describe to you how much fun Jeff and I had with these two crazy cats last night!  First of all, to the best of my knowledge, this was the first time that Jeff's tagged along with me on a photo date--especially an engagement session--and he was a total champ.  He had some great ideas and miiiight have even come out with an interest in a particular breed of dog that I love...so, win-win-win!

Anyways, on to Shannon and Haley.  Cute cute cute cute.  So loving.  So wrapped up in each other.  So photogenic.  I accused them of being couple-models...which they never really denied...hmmm.  Anyways, I digress.  They're getting married on November 11th of this year in sweet ol' Dallas, Texas, and it's going to be beautiful.

Now.  On to the cutie tooties.














xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment