Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kaylea | Gunter, Texas Senior

Kaylea makes me feel old.  That's an accomplishment of which she ought to be proud, considering I'm only 24.

Story is, she was in my first-ever group of sophomore students.  Granted, that was just shy of two years ago, but still!!  They're going to graduate this next year!!  So bizarre.  Anyhow, we decided to get a jump on things and go ahead and take care of senior pictures this June.  I had so much fun planning things with Kaylea's mom, plus catching Kaylea in the hall at school practicing her killer Tyra poses (whoops, was I not supposed to say that?!  ;).  Kaylea's brother Tye came along to grab a few up front, then let her steal the spotlight.  Hellllooo, beautiful!!!





Guess what our favorite sport is??   ...betcha can't figure it out...



...haha, okay, maybe it's not so difficult to figure out.  We had so much fun goofing off!








xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment