Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a goof!!

I'd like to show off the beauty and poise of the three lady-animals who live and thrive at my parent's house.


First, Brio.  A former stray with undying loyalty.  Just look at those wise chin hairs.

Now, Bentley.  My baby.  You should have seen her as a little fat puppy.  To die for.  She's perfect.

And Stacie.  The lone cat, and a survivor for sure--14 years old this summer, and she lives outside much of the time.  She's also comes when called by a specific whistle.



Now.

I need to introduce you to the family dunce.



Our pup...Nolan.

Oh mercy.




Words escape me.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment