Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby is coming soon!!

Well, I've been trying to limit my social-media-advertising of this little baby, just to stay out of people's hair.  I've put up PLENTY of pictures on instagram ( @beccaegger ) because I figure folks who look at that are wanting to see photos...but, in the process, I know I've limited information to folks who genuinely care about us, and I want to be sure to extend a little excitement your way!

Baby is doing GREAT.  She (!!) is due in about three and a half weeks (holy Moses), and I think Jeff and I are almost ready.  We had an incredible birth class with a friend who is an outstanding doula, we have a great team of OB's on our side, and we toured our local hospital and LOVE it.  We have a pediatrician all picked out, and I have washed about seventeen thousand ADORABLE outfits for little miss to model for us.  We've had a couple ridiculously generous showers, and are hoping to have a couple "sip and see" type parties in  a few months for friends we don't see often enough, so they can meet our little girl.  I think we have one big shopping trip left, and I can only think of two more items that need assembly...so we really are getting there!  Am I forgetting anything?!

Now, all that being said, I know we're not ready in the least for the wild adventure heading our way...but we have the most fantastic support system in the world, and with the grace of God, I know we'll make it.

The decorations in the baby's room are almost done, and I think I'll probably geek out and share a few photos when it's all ready.  I mean, if that's cool. :)

Alright.  Tata for now.  Baby soon.  Again...holy Moses.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment