Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Follow up and schtuff.

Well, thank you so much to everyone who responded to my questions in my last blog entry!  I am excited to say that the results I received were pretty much lined up with the self-inquiry results with which I've been coming up myself...so, whew, I'm on the right track as I take this spring to evaluate the direction my business is headed in!  YAY!

A note:  Several folks voiced concern that I would be unavailable for family photos in the future.  Talk about making me feel like a million bucks, people!!  I'm more than flattered that I'd be a priority for such a vital part of your family's history.  And YES.  Please do still call me!  I will be marketing almost exclusively for seniors, but still greatly value the opportunity to photograph families, couples, babies, etc.  How could I not?  There are so many beautiful people out there!

So, I hope that clears a few things up.  I apologize for any confusion...that's my bad.  Obvi.

Love you people.  By the way, I ordered something SUPER EXCITING that has EVERYTHING to do with the direction in which I want to take this lovely business, and it's stuck in customs in Japan.  The tension is building.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment