Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Year in Review: 2013

Well, friends, here we are in 2014.  I'm taking a few minutes this morning to look over the previous year, gather some data, process some emotions, and make goals for the coming year.

I want 2014 to be a year of steady growth, personal fulfillment, and hopefully doing some good for some folks.

I do NOT want 2014 to be focused on numbers.  No way.  None of those pesky numbers.  Math isn't fun for me.  At some point in high school, I tried to convince my dad that the world could operate without numbers.  That argument didn't last long...for obvious reasons...but I have decided that my business goals can exist without numbers, while business operations will, of course, have to deal in the world of digits.  Oh well.  Nature of the beast.

So, that being said, how about a look back on 2013.  I had a fun time going through each blog post and picking out some of my favorite photos for the year.  They're not all perfect--in fact, none of them are at all--and I selected each for different reasons, but I think this is a good picture (BAH, picture!) of the year, where I've been, and a glimpse towards where I'd like to be.

I have a few other thoughts about 2014, in regards to the past year of doing business, but that can wait until another time.  You just hold on to your seats until then.

P.S.  Some of these black-and-white photos are publishing as sepia.  This maddens me.  Just so you know.  Maybe I should add "figuring out the sepia thing" to my list of goals for 2014.

Eden: A Process

Jenny and Tye: Engaged

Baker: Newborn

Brannon: Newborn

Tate: One Year Old

Eden: Senior 2013

Luke: Senior 2013

Cassey: Headshots

Rose: Senior 2013

SMU Belle Tones

Summer: Senior 2013

Morgan: Senior 2013

Bowman: One Year Old

Mary: Senior 2013

Sweet girls: Surprise Gift

Baleigh: Senior 2013


Katlyn: Senior 2013

Glennis: Senior

Laura: Headshots

Libby: Senior 2013

Mast family: Maternity

Steve and Gretchen: Wedding

Shadden: Family

Emily: Senior

Simon Family: Anniversary

Miranda: Senior 2014

Haley and Sergio: Engaged

Allie: Senior 2014

Lashley family: Siblings

Katherin: Senior 2014

Jade: Senior 2014

Jessi: Senior 2014

Griffith: Family

Vanessa: Senior 2014

Baby Hubbard: One Year Old

Luke and Shelby: Engaged

Maghan and Matthew: Family


xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment