Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

38 weeks. Perfect time to start new projects, right?

38 weeks tomorrow.  Doctors say everything is good, baby's nice and comfy, we'll see when she comes.

Sweet.  So I totally have time to start learning how to work my new camera, which is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than any other camera I've ever owned, right?  And order new parts to replace the ones I don't like?  And start dealing with the big world of film?  Yes.

OH, and I definitely should be working on rebranding, complete with reading a great book that's making me examine the soul of my business, commissioning a new (amazing, by the way) logo, AND totally changing my website, pricing, the works.  Right?

Super logical.  Can I blame this on hormones?  Is this a strange sort of nesting?  Heeeelp.  Someone stop me!  I'm having way too much fun, but I don't know if I can wrap all this up in the next two weeks, which I'm not even guaranteed!

Luckily (providentially?), I have all my sub plans done at school.  So that worked out.

PANIC BUTTON.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment