Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SMU Belle Tones

Confession.

I'm in love.

Seriously.  This is the second year I've been able to photograph these phenomenal young women, and I LOVE THEM I WILL SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

Here is a video I shot at the end, as these ladies were sweet enough to sing me a song or two.  Please admire the music rather than critiquing the skills of the videographer!  

This is a first-round, way-too-late-but-I'm-excited, there's-more-to-come draft.  We kick it off with a few girls who wanted head shots, and then take it to the house with a few fun group shots.  Enjoy!
















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment