Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Rose | Senior 2013

This girl.  THIS girl.  This girl has shown her true colors over the last year and a half--the only time I've known her--and let me tell you.  These colors are radiant.

For me, she is friend, sister, and inspiration  all wrapped up in one cute little package.  Talk about someone who is willing to sacrifice herself for what she believes.  Her story is far from mine to tell, but the bits I know are intoxicating.  She has worked her little booty off this year in order to graduate early, and we cannot wait to celebrate, along with the rest of her families, that day.  She deserves every good thing that comes her way.

Here's Rose.  Isn't she lovely?






  



  






xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment