Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Morgan | Senior 2013

Well, some people just get all the good looks, now don't they?

Morgan is a senior at the high school I happened to graduate from (go dogs!), and I was so excited when she approached me about taking her senior portraits.  This is what I knew about her at the time:  she's as cute as a button, she's ridiculously athletic, and she's always down for a good time.

After spending an hour or two with Morgan and her mom, I found out I was definitely right!  Bonus:  she has such a fun sense of style!  This girl is a gem and I am so excited to see where, and what (that's right, she has options!) she decides to play in college.


















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment