Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mary | Senior 2013

I have to admit...at one point in this photo session, I got so excited that I burst into a weird dance-high walk-something that was probably more embarrassing than most of my behaviors...which is saying something.  But GUYS.  This session with my dear friend Mary was absolutely phenomenal.  Please share your love with this wonderful senior who is getting ready to head to ITALY through the Rotary Exchange program!  Can you believe it?!  In the fall she will enroll as a senior in a high school somewhere in beautiful Italy, and I cannot wait to hear what kind of adventures she has.

Heeeere's Mary!



















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment