Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bowman | First Birthday

I have loved Bowman's parents for as long as I've known them--I think we're quickly approaching a decade!--and my goodness gracious, that affection has definitely duplicated itself with this sweetheart of a little boy!  When we all met up for these photos, Bo was asleep in the car.  His dad pulled him out of the car seat, and I gave him a little double-hand-wave as he woke up.  THAT LITTLE BOY REACHED FOR ME and let me hold him for AT LEAST THREE OR FOUR SECONDS (before he realized what he had done and dove back for his dad).  We are best friends.

Happy birthday, big guy!

















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment