Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nolan Ryan and Nelly/ie Cruz

We don't have kids, but we do have undying, stereotypical no-children love for our two pups.  So I want to show you how cute they are.  Look look look.

This is Nolan.  He's two years old and is the skinniest ol boy I've ever seen.  Rumor has it he's a lab/golden mix, but really...who knows.  He loves running, treats, and laying on the couch, and only cuddles on occasion.  He likes his space.  I respect that.  He hates it when I cut his nails.  I also respect that.

This is Nellie.  She's one year old, and was advertised as a golden/border collie mix, but all her brothers looked like variations of Great Pyrenees/Terrier mixes.  Cute little weirdos.  Anyways, Nellie loves belly rubs, cuddling, and eating without breathing.  She's terrified of plastic bags and pillows. And, thanks to my adventures today, flying bottles of jalapenos. 

Here are a couple other photos of the little cuties.  Ooh and ahh all you want.  They're the cutest.  I know.  I know.



Ah.  I love them.  Judge me, I don't even care.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment