Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Craig Family + Baby Madison

These are my precious brother- and sister-in-law and their two gorgeous children!  I cannot believe how blessed I am to have married into a family so filled with beauty and love.  We got together a few Saturdays ago to record a few moments with their family as well as some solos of little Madi, so they can always remember these first few wonderful weeks as a family of four.










Gramma was available for some snuggles, too!


Ahh!!  I can't stop looking at these photos, because I love the folks in them so stinkin' much!  Can't wait until we get together again.  Love you guys!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment