Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Friday, October 12, 2012

THANK YOU!

I am so blessed to have experienced tremendous business growth in the past year, and to send a huge THANK YOU to all my clients and supporters, I'm offering a special day of photos at a smashing price!  This is a great opportunity to get photos for a Christmas card (not sure if my sister is designing this year or not--remind me to ask her!), senior portraits, family portraits for Christmas gifts, or just to celebrate the near-completion of the year 2012.  This could even be an early Christmas gift for a loved one who wants photos of their own family.

Here's the deal!


I have a special location picked out in McKinney, and I'm going to just camp out that day!  I will be shooting from 10-5 that day, with scheduled breaks, so email me quickly to get the time that works best for you and yours!

If you're interested in booking, please email me at becca@bephotographyonline.com and I will hook you up with more details, and even a pay-pal link so you can pre-pay!  I am so excited about this day, and hope it extends the blessings I've received this year.

Feel free to pass this information on to your friends and family!  And, of course, if you would like a longer session at the location of your choice, I am always available to make those appointments as well!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment