Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weddings

So psyched.  Met with a bride, groom, and mother-of-the bride yesterday.  A quick 30 minute meet-and-greet style meeting quickly turned into a 2 hour event that ended with them sitting on my couch at our house!  I am so blessed.  That wedding will come in May, and I have every confidence that it is going to be a beautiful, blessed occasion.  We're a good match for each other--something huge when you're looking for a photographer, especially a wedding photographer.

In other news, I have a sweet awesome engagement session coming up this weekend.  It is going to involve romance, trees, and ice cream.  Don't be jealous, that's how we roll in the 903.

Want in on this action?  Give me a holla.  I'm halfway full for the spring.  Not to brag.  But yeah.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment