Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Change is a'comin'!!

That's right, folks.  Portraits starting at $180 and weddings starting at $775 are soon to be a thing of the past.

Don't worry, though.  I'm not just adding on dollar signs and zeros and stuff arbitrarily.  I am bettering myself and my equipment and increasing the value of my product.  This is natural growth for this type of business, and I hope you are excited to take this journey with me!

That all being said, you have just a few weeks to jump on the old prices!!  March 1, 2012, things will be different.  For. Ev. Er.

Anything booked before that time will be subject to current prices.  So...go go go!!  :)

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment