Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Aaron + Aleigha = ENGAGED

Hip hip horray, they're getting MARRIED!


We went to the NYLO to shoot their engagements, and I dare say a grand time was had by all...even Aaron, a self-proclaimed hater of photo-taking!  The natural love between these two was incredibly evident the whole time we were shooting, and I am so excited for their wedding next month!  The whole shindig is going to be at the NYLO, which was exciting to me when Aleigha told me at our initial meeting--but then yesterday I saw the NYLO staff setting up for a wedding, and I swear I almost wet my pants.  It is going to be so stinkin beautiful and classy and unbelievable.  Just wait.  Just you wait.


I'm not normally into silhouettes, but the polka dots are just too flirty to resist!





Aren't they just too stinkin' adorable??
Gah.

xoxo Bec

1 comment: