Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Kevin and Amber | Dallas, TX Couple Photographer

Amber is a sweet sweet sweet (get the picture?) girl who grew up with my fabulous husband.  She found herself a studly man, and married him, and sent him off to serve our country.  While he is home for a few days, we hurried to the fair grounds to get some post-wedding "engagement" type shots.  I was honored to do a little something for a couple who has chosen to dedicate themselves to preserving our freedom.  Enjoy these hottie totties!!!

































 Thank you SO much for my goody basket, and thank you for choosing me!!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment