Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Family rocks!! | Mesquite, TX family photographer

Eileen is a friend of my cousin, and I was so excited to hear from her!!  Family came from all over this holiday season to celebrate in good ol' Mesquite.  I hadn't been to Mesquite in years, so it was fun to drive over and see how the town was doing.  :)  More fun, however, was this family.  Talk about precious.  They were so relaxed and full of smiles, patient, and obviously love each other.  Thank you mucho mucho for trusting me with this year's family photos!!  Here's a preview:

















































       



xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment