Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Johnson Family | Van Alstyne, Texas Family Photographer

So, this was a blast and a half!!  The oldest of these boys is one of my students this year, and I have really enjoyed having him, plus getting to know his family!  We headed to their hometown of Van Alstyne to shoot these photos, and boy oh boy was it COLD!  The Johnsons were total troopers, though, and I think that it was worth our brief suffering to get these shots of such a beautiful family.  I hope they agree!!


















The best thing any dad can do for his kids is kiss their momma in front of them.  That's what I think, at least.









 You guys were so much fun!!  Thanks for braving the elements with me.  Thanks for choosing me!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment