Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Suttons | Howe, Texas Family Photographer

So I promised myself I would finish editing these photos before I made a blog post...but I usually fail in the self-control department, so why not fail again!!  :)  I can't wait to share these.  I guess I'll just have to make another post after I edit the second half of their session tomorrow!

So, the Suttons.  Name might sound familiar, and that's because their brother/sister-in-law/cousins are the Suttons from a previous post on this here blog!  Both families, but this one in particular, are constants in my childhood memories.  Best friends, dirt-bike riding buddies, Scout leaders, youth group leaders, and regular ol' good friends are found in these photos!  Every family should love each other like these folks do.  I love love love them.  Enjoy!
















Now this has to be a favorite.



















 Thank you all so much for choosing me!!  Be looking for part 2...

xoxo Bec

2 comments:

  1. i think that may be the cutest baby i have ever seen! good job becca! next time you come down to cs i want you to take pictures of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca- if you ever tell me again that you are not good, I am seriously going to hit you. Love you

    ReplyDelete