Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Big couple weeks coming up!

God has blessed me, to say the least.  Over and over my cup has overflowed, and I don't see a stop coming to that anytime soon.  My photography "cup" has been especially full recently!  It's unbelievable to me that others want to help me promote my hobby.  I'm still pretty small-time, which is good and perfect, but any success, big or small, that I have is not by my own doing.  I've had a lot of Help.  I have had the opportunity to photograph some very special, not to mention beautiful, people in the past few months, and the next few weeks are going to be crazy-fun!

I'm heading to Houston tomorrow to photograph my sweet cousin's family (identical twin boys, almost 2 1/2 years old.  I know.  Presh.), as well as two other families while I'm there.  Next week, I'm "shooting" three different groups, and three or four more groups the week after that!  Each appointment has been exciting to schedule, and I am ready ready to post another blog!! 

Speaking of posting another blog--I'm able to view which countries have had someone log on to view my blog--and I am dying to know about these readers in particular:  Israel, Canada, Switzerland, France, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Costa Rica, and Croatia!!  (Pretty sure I know where the Croatian logon came from, actually!  My love to Nina!)  So, if you see your country represented, please leave me a comment so I can thank you for making me feel so international and fun!

See you soon, with some of the cutest gosh darn kids you've ever seen.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment