Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bussey baby baby baby!! | Houston, Texas family photographer

My sweet cousin was kind enough to do a little promoting for me before I came to visit, and I am so so glad she did--otherwise, I wouldn't have met this sweet thing and her wonderful, patient parents!  So here is a beauty of a baby, who didn't dare crack a smile for me.  No matter.  I am confident that her smile is out of this world, but her serious stare is so elegant and regal.  I love it!






















Look who showed up!

Bussey's, you all are absolutely fabulous and I am so glad you chose me.  Thank you!!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment