Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Burdick Family | Houston, Texas family photographer

Over the past couple years, Kari and Pat have been more supportive of me and my photography than I could have ever have dreamed.  They've let me chase their boys around with a camera, and are largely responsible for providing me with the precious faces I needed to practice and improve my little craft.  I will never ever be done pursuing improvement, but without these two, I'd be much much further away than I am now.

And, by the way, they are also fabulous parents!  Their two little ones are such cute little stinkers, and everyone in the family is absolutely head over heels in love with them.  Garsh.  Seriously.  I love you all!!




























XOXOXOXOXO I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!

xoxo Bec

1 comment: