Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Candyce | Sherman, TX Senior Photographer

Candyce came as a referral from my high school friend Mandy, and I'm so glad she contacted me!  We had a great time this afternoon bumming around downtown Sherman with her little sister, though we were extremely cold!  The girls were awesome troopers are were up for anything I threw at them.  Candyce is about to graduate from Southeastern, and is looking to go to grad school so she can become a social worker.  What an incredible heart--and a beautiful face to match.  Enjoy!






















Candyce, thank you so much for choosing me!  Congratulations on your graduation; you're beautiful!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment