Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sherman, TX Family Photographer | Brent, Kaara, and Emily

Okay, sit back and enjoy this one!!  Kaara contacted me a long time ago about taking some family pictures for them, and I am so so so so glad!!  Emily is right around her first birthday, and she is perfectly precious.  She wasn't fussy at all--amazing--and was full of beautiful smiles and giggles.  Her parents were absolutely fabulous as well.  So easy going, cheerful, and excited to be with each other.  I love meeting families that so clearly are in love with each other!  And now...enjoy!












































 Thank you ever so much for choosing me!


xoxo Bec

1 comment:

  1. BECCA.......no matter what you say to me, you are absolutely an amazing photographer! I want to know you're prices because I may ask you to take my bridal photos or something that involves this wedding. Love you

    ReplyDelete