Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eden and Morgan | Howe, Texas Portrait Photographer

Have you EVER seen two such beautiful and lovely young ladies?!  Eden and Morgan are best friends, and have just very recently each turned 16, so to mark the occasions, they asked me to grab some photos of them!  Was I excited to do so?  Are the Rangers in the playoffs?  HECK YES!  They were so much fun to watch.  They're silly, brave, and willing to do anything I asked of them---check out these lovelies.




























 
 






 




Eden and Morgan, you're perfect!  Thanks for choosing me!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment