Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jamie and Katie | Frisco, Texas Engagement Photographer

Me oh my I picked way too many photos for this post!!  I don't think anybody will blame me; these two are picture perfect.

Let's see.  I met Jamie when I was a freshman in high school, so that'd be circa 2001.  Oh mercy, ten years ago.  Anyhow, we went to church together for the next several years, and became really great friends.  I love and respect him very much.  And then...he found Katie.  And she is absolutely fabulous.  I don't know if I can emphasize that enough.  Fabulous.  Fabulous.  FABULOUS.  Fabulous.  Hmm.  Still not emphasized enough.  I had such a fun time playing with these two last Saturday.  We went to the new municipal parking garage in Frisco--it's FREE--and then snuck around the library a bit.  They were willing to do absolutely anything I suggested and they're completely enamoured with each other.  It was perfect!

























 




































 Is Katie not as photogenic as it gets?  Seriously.  These two are such a blessing.  Jamie and Katie, thanks for choosing me!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment