Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Facebook Announcement!!

So, just so everyone is on the same page...I'm working on growing this thing.  In the end, I'll have a new website, print products to offer, branding, the works!!  I have a few important stops to make along the way (legalities and such, it's a bore really), and then we'll be rolling.

I took my first important step last night and launched a facebook fan page and my first promotion!  If you go to that page, become a fan, and are part of the first 500 to do so, you'll be entered in a drawing for a FREE photo date and a FREE 11x14 canvas!

So get to it, you facebookers.  I know you want to!

xoxo Bec

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this for you! And so excited that you are apart of my life and are taking our wedding photos! I love you beyond the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl!! Keep up the momentum :) :)

    ReplyDelete