Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A few quick things!!

#1:  If you are interested in holiday cards, but would rather use photos we've already taken this year, that is definitely an option, and at a heavily reduced price as well!  Leave a comment here or email me!  becca @ bephotographyonline . com

#2:  I have had some Houston-folks ask if I'll be heading that direction--and the answer is yes, if I can schedule a few photo-dates in a weekend!  I'm looking at the weekend of November 5th or the 19th.  Comment here or email me if you're interested in finding out more!  becca @ bephotographyonline . com

SO excited about the feedback we've gotten so far, and can't wait for what is to come!!

xoxo Bec (and Jen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment