Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

It's time!  It's time!  Did someone say it's time?  (two points to anyone who caught the Veggie Tales reference!)


That's right, folks!  Jenny and I are teaming up to offer up a killer deal on super-personal, super-customized, super-sized Christmas cards!  (Or "holiday cards," if you prefer :)

By super-sized, by the way, I mean 5x8, which is larger than your typical Christmas card, but not so large as to attract helicopters looking for a landing pad.  Worry not.


Here's how this works.  You email me ( becca @ bephotographyonline . com ) and tell me you're interested, and when abouts you're able to get this done.  The sooner the better, by the way!  Then I'll respond, and we'll get the details of whowhatwhenwhere worked out.  We'll also chat about what kind of design you're looking for.

Then we meet.  And you smile.  And I click.  And we laugh together and become the best friends anyone's ever had.

Then I go home, do a little magic, and then send you an email with a link to the best photos from your 30-minute session.

Within a few days, you'll get back with me and let me know what your TO DIE FOR favorite is.

I send it to Jenny (sister).

Within a few days, she sends me a couple proofs.  I send them on to you.  You pick your TO DIE FOR favorite, and let me know if you'd like to order more than the 25 that come with the package.  Also, you let me know if you'd like to order a disk of all the beautiful photos from our photo-date.

A few days later...you get your cards and envelopes, all wrapped up in a pretty package from yours truly.

...are you totally overcome with Christmas joy?!  Me thinks so!!  This is really easy, and I can guarantee you that no one else in the world will have a Christmas card like yours!

Here are some samples.  Jenny did an amazing job!
















They're nice and thick and have a lovely glossy coat on both sides!

So, that gives you an idea of the kind of work we can do for you.  Remember, Jenny custom designs each card, so you'll get a design that really "fits" your family--and at a great price!  Win-win-win.

If you're interested, please go ahead and email me!  Deadline for everything is November 20.
becca @ bephotographyonline . com
xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment