Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bobby and Dani Lewis | Irving, Texas Wedding

The year was 2004.  Bobby Lewis had fouled out of an intense high school basketball game, and the junior found himself on the bench with nothing to do to help his team.  His good friend Jeff (handsome fella if you ask me) wanted to help him out, though--so he struck up a conversation about a beautiful girl he wanted Bobby to take on a date.  Bobby, slightly cheered up, agreed.  (edit:  Jeff wanted me to make sure everyone knew that the reason he was on the bench was because he had fouled out, too.  :)

A few days later, his Oak Cliff pants sagging, he pulled up to the Flower Mound home of Miss Dani Clemens.  He says now that when he first saw her, he was immediately struck by her beauty--and who could blame him?  A brunette with striking green eyes, Dani was, and is, a sight to behold.  Their date was a success--and a relationship was born.

Fast forward to late 2009.  They'd been together for almost six years.  The time was right.  A ring was carefully selected.  Cupcakes were baked and bought--and Bobby once again pulled up to the Irving home of Miss Dani Clemens.  Brandishing her favorite dessert, Bobby presented Dani with an offer she couldn't refuse:    marriage.

Finally, September 10, 2011 arrived.  9-10-11.  A beautiful day, culminating a long courtship.  A perfect day, full of family and friends, tears and laughter.  A day they'll never forget.

warning:  many many pictures ahead!

 Something old:  the garter Dani's mom and sister both used.

Something new:  Dani's mom bought her a butterfly pin to represent her mother--Dani's grandmother--who watched from heaven.

Something borrowed:  Bobby's baby picture.  Something blue:  his diaper bin. 

 Dani's wedding shoes and her reception shoes!!  She is so stinkin cute.


 Seriously the most beautiful wedding party ever.  Except for mine.  It's probably a tie.  :)


I wouldn't normally post individual photos of each bridesmaid, but they are SO GORGEOUS!!  I can't help myself!!






And of course, the perfect bride.

Dani has a very special relationship with her parents, which was very evident throughout all the wedding festivities.

Sweet sweet flower girls!!  Cute as can be.


Beautiful rings!

 Okay, and seriously.  Handsome as it gets. 
 Bobby has done some modeling for JC Penney--so this was an opportunity for all the guys to strut their "JC Penney" style!

Again.  Such a handsome, dapper group.  Had to show them all off.







Handsome and happy groom!

 



I almost missed the kiss!!  The pastor was doing such a great job delivering a beautiful message, and I totally got caught up in it--but don't worry, I got several money shots!

Hawt.


Bobby loves and respects his parents to no end.

Cute little Colton!

Oh yes it does.


Seriously, how cute are they?!


Sweet, emotional first dance.



I imagine every dad hopes his daughter looks at him like that on her wedding day.

Bobby picked out Boyz II Men's "A Song for Mama" for his dance with his mom.  Very sweet!!

And bonus...some of the guys sang along!


I STRONGLY recommend doing a dollar dance!!  Google it.  120% worth your time.


I have a picture like this from my wedding, and I treasure it.  I hope Dani loves seeing all these smiling, loving men surrounding her!



And like that, they're off to Jamaica!!

Bobby and Dani, knowing you for the past six years has been both an honor and a pleasure.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.  I love you both!!
xoxo Bec

1 comment:

  1. BECCA----How in love I am with you and these photos. I want that one of Bobby and I in front of his car at reception with our chucks BLOWN up to a huge poster size! Your talent is amazing and I love you beyond words! I can't wait to share these with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete