Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Joe + Rose + Tatum

Rose contacted me a couple weeks ago about using the 31 Days of May special so that she and Joe and sweet baby Tatum could get some family pictures taken.  I am so glad she did!!  Just look at this beautiful family.  We met up in Van Alstyne and made great use of our time.  I had so much fun!!  Rose and Joe are obviously wonderful parents, as Tatum is an absolute doll!!   Well-behaved, sweet as can be, already respectful--just perfect!  Enjoy this fabulous family.


  

 







It's not to late to cash in on the 31 Days of May special!  Just send me an email if you're interested!!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment