Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hunter | Gunter, Texas Senior Photographer

Oh well just check out this fella!!  Hunter's family and mine have palled around for a while--his dad and my dad are good friends, and his sister was at A&M at the same time as Jenny and me, plus his mom and I both work for the same school--his school!  Ah, the connections.  Anyhow, this great guy is graduating here in just a few weeks, so we grabbed some pics this afternoon before things get too crazy and out of hand with graduation excitement.  Enjoy!!

(Sorry Hunter...I just had to start with this one!!)

 








xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment