Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vanessa + friends | Mesquite, Texas

I wish I had this idea when I was growing up!  Vanessa had a big ol' birthday party-sleepover, and then had me come over the next morning to get a few we'rebestfriendsandwe'llloveeachotherforalways photos.  I had so much fun!  The four of us walked over to a park that was (vaguely :) near her house, and pretty much just played around.  You girls are gorgeous!!









Oh yeah!!  Work it, work it!!




I won't say how old they are...because you won't believe me.  They are beautiful beyond their years!  I wish I had been this confident and cute when I was in high school!!

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment