Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Brainwash | Lauren Clark Photography

Well, you guessed it!  ...or you didn't.  At any rate, I spent last Wednesday in Denton at a Brainwash taught by the one, the only, Lauren Clark! 


I had a blast.  I still need to go back through my notebook and remind myself of everything I learned...but wow.  A big thanks to the hubs, the sis, and the friend who encouraged me to go.  Good investment, that's for sure.


  


 
Zoom it out a little and look who you see!

 





Thank you so much to our beautiful models, Lindsey and Brian!  And thanks to Lauren and the other girls.  More to come tomorrow...get ready for a b-e-a-utiful bride!!




xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment