Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Libby | Melissa High School | Senior 2013

So, I literally remember when Libby was born.  Well, maybe not the moment she was born...but I do remember talking to her cousin about the new baby who would be born and take all the cuteness and attention in the family!  Crazy, right?!  Gah, I'm getting old.  But I digress.

Libby is a beautiful senior, and the oldest sister in a wonderful family.  I was so excited to get to hang out with Libby and her momma on an incredibly windy day here in north Texas.  Speaking of North Texas, that's the university Libby will be attending in the fall!  See how I did that?  SMOOTH.

Anyhow.  Here's Libby!


















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment