Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Laura and Glennis

Laura's mom (and Glennis' host mom!) helped Jeff and me buy our very first home a few months ago (photos coming soon-ish), and so I was so glad when I was allowed the opportunity to say thank you with a few photos for two of her three girls.

Glennis is an exchange student from Ghana (West Africa), and she's gearing up to graduate (again, she already graduated at home) here in a few weeks.  She said her mother is coming for graduation!!  If she loves her momma half as much as I do, she must not be able to sleep at night for all the excitement!

Laura works three (COUNT 'EM, THREE!) jobs around our sweet little hometown, and I had so much fun chatting with her while we she smiled so pretty for me.  Isn't this girl beautiful?!  I just know she is a joy to all who meet her.


Here are these two lovely sisters.












xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment