Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jamie | Gunter High School Senior

This girl is the sweetest pea in the world.  I so enjoyed having her in class, and then when she asked if I could take her senior portraits, I was more than thrilled!  She's smart, she's funny, she's talented--what's not to love?

I really wanted to challenge myself with these photos--I wanted to provide Jamie with a variety of shots, yet I wanted to stay true to her style.  Also, I wanted to push myself, and try for a hint of what I admire in artists such as Imaginale and Half Orange, yet I also needed to stay true to myself.  This was a pretty big bill to fit--but I think we did a pretty darn good job!  Of course, my job is pretty easy with a girl like Jamie in front of the camera!

psst--if you happen to know this girl's boyfriend, please don't tell him about these photos yet!  He's away at school and she wants to mail him a few as a surprise.  kthanks.

Check out this awesome top hat!  Jamie is the drum major for her high school's marching band, and this custom-made hat is part of the show this year.  Sweet, right?!





















xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment