Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Brittany + Moustapha

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE IMAGES.  Like, so so excited.

Brittany answered the Call about two years ago and headed to Africa--Niger, I believe.  Except for a brief visit, she's been there ever since!  She came home for Christmas and brought a dear friend with her.  This dear friend became her fiance on Christmas day! They head back to Niger tomorrow, and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to hang out with them today and get a few photos while we had the chance.













I told them about a thousand times that they were cute and adorable and perfect and lovely and aahhhh!!!  I meant every word of it.

xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment