Beauty is found in the genuine.

Beauty is found in the genuine.


follow by email text

would you like to receive my blog's updates by email? just submit your email address below!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thoughts for the day

1. It's homecoming week.  "Twin day" at the high school level turns out pretty interesting sometimes.

2. I spent the entire afternoon yesterday organizing and putting things away at the house.  It was about time.  Hoorah for that.

3.  Now I need to do the same thing in my classroom.  Yuck.  The aforementioned homecoming week is making my students shed more trash onto the floor than they normally do.

4.  I wonder how often I'm dehydrated.  I bet more than I think.  Need to work on that.

5.  I need to sign up for a 5k or something to get some pep in my step.  The school is having one! but alas, I can't attend.  Poo!

6.  SO EXCITED for fall weather!  Thank goodness.  My so-wise grandmother, in the middle of the summer heat/drought, told me that God would send rain and cooler temperatures when we would be most thankful.  AND I'M THANKFUL.

7.  Excited for this Christmas card thing!!  We've gotten some great interest and can't wait for more!

8.  Signed up for Half-Orange Photography's workshop in January!!  SO EXCITED!!  You should sign up too.

9.  Three exciting things in a row.  That's pretty good, considering how mellow/slightlycrankybutIdon'twanttoadmitit I feel today!

10.  We're leaving Nolan outside now, and yesterday Jeff found him shut up in his kennel.  It wasn't locked, but he lacks the gumption to push the little door open after the wind blows it shut.  To quote Jeff, "Our poor weenie dog."

11.  Websites I frequent the most:  blogger.com , craigslist.com , pinterest.com .   In case anyone was wondering.

12.  That's it!


xoxo Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment